Monday, August 1, 2011

The Cross-Body Handbag

0 comments







I'm one of those citizen who have a love-hate affair with handbags. I love carrying a bag colse to because I can't live without the everyday essentials - for me that would be my phone, wallet, oversized make-up kit and the trusty iPod filled with my favorite music. But like I said, I do hate carrying a bag sometimes because it can be such a hassle carrying it colse to all day. If I could just shove my things into my jeans pocket I would - but that would require my jeans to have a million pockets. I commonly carry colse to a wide shoulder bag everyday to the office as it is big sufficient for my things, but perceive has told me that this is not all the time a good idea especially when you're traveling. Whenever I tour I all the time opt to use my first-rate Coach cross-body bag.

Having this bag is convenient for travelling purposes because first, it helps me keep my things more secure. I commonly adjust the strap long sufficient so that my hand can casually rest on the bag while walking, holding it safe from pickpockets. Also, my cross-body bag is sized perfectly to hold my passport, money and phone which are basically all the things you need for travelling. Cross-body handbags are convenient and amazingly efficient. If you are in the store for a cross-body handbag, I would suggest that you get a first-rate one like Coach.

Coach has a wide range of cross-body bags which can suit separate styles and personalities. Since I like the colors black and white, I purchased the monogrammed one in black and white because it will go perfectly with my monochromatic wardrobe. This has saved me from the pain of having to mix and match my clothes everyday because everything automatically has blended well together. Aside from my travels, I also prefer to use the cross-body bag for partying.

The Cross-Body Handbag

I hate having to leave my handbag colse to while I socialize with friends at a party because I'm all the time scared that I will lose it. In this day and age, one cannot be too careful. It's best to keep your things where you can see them. For this purpose, I commonly carry colse to a white quilted cross-body bag with a chain strap. It's dressy sufficient for parties but still practical sufficient to hold my things. I love this bag because it allows me to get a drink whenever I want to, or dance with my friends without having to worry if I'm going to go home drunk and sad because I lost my wallet.

michael kors womens watches white

0 comments:

Post a Comment